Spectral Slit width:12nm
Photometry Accuracy:±2%(T) (tube), ±0.5%(T) (cuvette)
Voltage Requirements:220V±10% or 110V±10%
Photometry Range:0.0~199.9%(T) -0.3~2.999 A
1~9999 F 0~9999 C
Interface:RS232 serial & parallel interface
How to select the test tube
Generally the round test tube is not for optic purpose unless it is pre-checked strictly.
We can select it as follow:
1. Check size. (The size should be f12+0.4×75mm)
2. Check the surface of tube. (It should be no bubbles, no scabs, no thread like things.)
3. Warming instrument according to §184.108.40.206 ~§220.127.116.11 and set the wavelength at 360 nm.
4. Pour some pure water into tube and insert it to the test tube well in sample apartment. Check it just as §18.104.22.168. Then put some mark on the tube opposite the white mark at the instrument.
5. Put the other test tube into instrument one by one and get the readout for everyone and put mark at everyone. We can divide them in many groups. In each group the differential of readout for every tub is less then ±0.02A.
6. Then we can use tubes in same group for blank, sample, and standard solution needn't check the tube every time.
MOVEL professional supply Lab&Scientific&Veterianry instrument and veterinary medical equipment more than 10 years.
MOVEL supply customer honest serivce and good qulity for our customer.
Welcome looking for agent in worldwide.Hope you visit us and become our one of agent.
One country keep only one agent in one country.
Welcome your enquiry thank you.
Tel/ whastapp:0086-13588663315 18506565516