Vortex Mixers MX-E
The Vortex mixer widely used in life science, physical and chemical analysis fields, for vigorous re-suspension of cells or chemical pellets in tubes up to 15 ml.
- Touch and continuous operations
- MX-S with wide speed range of 0-2500rpm, stepless speed regulation
- MX-S used for various mixing applications with optional adapters, handles up to 48 tubes
- Specially designed vacuum suction feet hold to the work surface and prevent the unit from movement
- Aluminium cast base avoids unnecessary "walking"
1. New vortex mixers suitable for touch or continuous operation.
2. MX-S with wide speed range: 0-2500rmp/min, stepless speed regulation of motor.
3. MX-S can be used for various shaking applications with optional adapters for Eppendorf etc.
4. Adapters securely clicked onto appliance in any position.
5. Sturdy cast casing.
6. Specially designed silicone feet and steel base for excellent vibration damping.
7. Eccentric with oilless ball bearings
|Power supply||110/220V, 50/60Hz|
|Orbital diameter [mm]||4||4.8|
|Motor rating input [W]||58||12|
|Motor rating output [W]||10||8|
|Speed range [rpm]||0-2500||3000|
|Run type||Continuous/touch operation ||Touch oepration |
|Dimensions [W*D*H mm]||127*130*160||134*134*70.5|
|Permissible ambient temp. ||5-40ºC|
|Permissible relative humidity||80%|
|Protection class acc. DIN |