FDA Approved Best Selling Veterinary/Vet/Dog/Animal/ Elastic Cohesive Bandage
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9 US $0.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 802
- Feature: Disposable
- Certification: FDA
- Group: Adult
- Trademark: MOVE
- Origin: Shagnhai
- Type: Bandage
- Function: Ventilation
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Disinfection: Without Disinfection
- Specification: 2.5/5/7.5/10/15CMX4M
- HS Code: 91809090
Instruction ( Veterinary use)
- Apply the primary dressing to the skin, or site under treatment.
- Apply one complete wrap of the adhesive bandage around the top of dressing so that it adheres securely to itself.
- Unwind the bandage from its roll as you descend limb. Aim to overlap the previous layer by 50%(so that 2.5 inches of the last layer is visible) this even application of dressing ensures an even application of pressure on the limb. Sufficient tension should be applied to the bandage layer to ensure a snug fit to the dressing without it being overly tight (This equates to about 50% of the bandage's full stretching capacity). It should be possible to insert the small finger between the finished dressing and the skin without undue difficulty.
- Any excess bandage can be trimmed and used on anther occasion or can be further unwrapped to return the direction of bandaging towards to top of the limb. The last 15cm of bandage should not be stretched so as to prevent the elastic 'memory' of bandage from unraveling at its free end.
- The unscratched free end of the bandage should be gently compressed into the adjacent previous layer. This allows the micro-fibers' of the bandage material to intertwine, ensuring the bandage remains securely in place.
- Extra security can be achieved by applying a sticking tape around the free end of the bandage.